The decision of buying a commercial property can fail if you have not given to focus on site visits and research. You need to focus on some following points before going for a first or initial visit to a property.
• Make list of things you want to know about and estimate the time to research on site of property. You must have a clear ideology of your investment.
• Observe the site carefully and identify the work force and staff members in working hours. Get all the information which you can gather from staff members about the property.
• You must limit your time onsite and should cover more area. You must have a look on other properties in nearby location. This gives an idea of locality and property rates.
• Always keep on searching information about the potential site or property.
• Follow up with all the information and interaction with people and keep up to date with the property.